dinsdag 2 augustus 2011

Essie winter2011/2012 China glaze spring 2012 and more...

OMG I nearly fell of my chair while checking out http://www.thepolishaholic.com/ Jen posted her cosmoprof pics and I can tell you this...it's almost too much goodness...I really hope I can overcome my fright of flying because there are 2 things I must see in the USA, Disneyworld and Cosmoprof lol ;)  Here are some of her pictures, for the entire 2 posts check out her blog. (Ps make sure you are on a solid chair ;)

OMG ik viel bijna van mijn stoel toen ik op http://www.thepolishaholic.com/ de Foto's voorbij zag komen die Jen op cosmoprof heeft gemaakt...het is gewoon bijna too much :) Ik hoop echt mijn vliegangst te overwinnen want als ik dan naar de USA ga dan heb ik maar 2 bestemmingen....Disneyworld en Cosmoprof lol ;) Hier zijn wat foto's voor het complete overzicht check Jen's blog enne zorg dat je een beetje stevig zit ok?

Essie cocktail bling


Essie Luxeffects

sparitual holiday 2011 (Illumination..droool.....)

New Orly Mineral fx shades (love Emberstone and stone cold,
I really think orange and blue are the next big thing)

China glaze Electro pop, I think I spot some dupes here
(up and away collection 2.0?) but it's a nice collection for spring


More Holiday Glitterrrrrrrr


I want the blue, green, purple...oh well I want them all....

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

thanks for reading! laat gerust een berichtje achter :)