dinsdag 7 februari 2012

My Opi stash part II

I took these pics a while ago and I added a lot of Opi's since then, but this series will also have a part III to prevent the posts from getting too big and picture heavy :) You know the bad thing of doing stash shots, I always remember the shades I don't own anymore, shangrila lilac, maliblue, tutti frutti tonga and so many others...sweet polish memories :)

Ik heb deze fotos een tijdje terug genomen en sindsdien zijn er best veel lakken bijgekomen, maar van deze reeks volgt er ook nog een deel III want anders werd het berichtje iets te zwaar qua fotos :) weet je wat alleen zo vervelend is aan het nemen van stash fotos? Ik herinner me altijd de lakken die niet meer in mijn bezit zijn :( shangri la lilac, maliblue, tutti frutti tonga en ga zo maar door...bitterzoete herinneringen aan nagellak, gelukkig komen er steeds zoveel mooie nieuwe kleurtjes bij :)

Uhoh...while cleaning my inbox I think i deleted the mail
with all the shades and names....I will try to find it again...
this one is an easy one, and since the pinks are my favorites
I know these by heart:
Opi Strawberry margarita, shorts story, flit a bit,
feelin hot hot hot and pink flamenco

Uhoh...tijdens het opschonen van mijn mailbox heb ik
waarschijnlijk de mail met kleuren en namen weggegooid..
ga mn best doen om de lijst terug te vinden.....dit bovenste
rijtje is gelukkig vrij makkelijk:
Opi Strawberry margarita, shorts story, flit a bit,
feelin hot hot hot en pink flamenco.

Miami beet, ate berries in the canaries, conquistadorable color,
do ya think im tex-y? and...er????

Melon of troy, come to poppy, shootout at the ok coral, ?


Flit a bit, Y'all come back ya hear, guy meets gal-veston, ?