zaterdag 21 januari 2012

Beauty Haul week 3 and 4

The last week I did a lot of cosmetics shopping, here's the result :) (Ps this does not happen often lol) I also updated my wardrobe with some sale items, more about the fashion later this week :)

De afgelopen 2week heb ik best veel cosmetica gekocht...hier is het resultaat :) (PS dit gebeurt niet zo heel vaak hoor lol :) Ook heb ik mijn garderobe even goed aangepakt, meer daarover later in de week :)
Swatches of all polishes coming soon :)

This brand has been available in Germany for a while now and
now Anny has reached the Netherlands. The display is
torture, I kept staring at it not being able to choose from so
many awesome shades. I still have at least a dozen more on my
wishlist.....These shades are (from left to right):
Silver shadow, Eternity, Pussycat was here and Exotic.

Douglas Absolute nails, Douglas now has her own range
of fashionable polishes for only 4,95 euro's. This is fireworks
(left) and Lena (right).

Koh! Rock Chick from their latest collection, I did
tape swatches of this collection, but I don't have a clue
what the names of the other shades are....Will post soon.

Rituals sweet sapphire nailpolish.

JPG's Classique X and Fan di Fendi, I really wanted these
but never had enough cash, now they were 40% off, can't say
no to that can I ?????