zondag 14 augustus 2011

Essie Fall 2011 Carry on swatches & bottle comparisons

Carry on is a rich vampy raisin creme which shows off her warm side in direct sunlight but shows her dark side where there is less light. the formula is awesome I did 2 coats. I made pictures in different strengths of light so you can see all aspects of this delicious polish. I also did a bottle comparison so hope that helps. (I don't own many dark vampy shades so this was the best I can do) I got the mini's but I am pretty sure I am going to treat myself with the fullsize of this shade. Have a great (lazy) sunday!

Carry on is een rijke duistere rozijnkleurige cremelak die haar warme kant in de zon laat zien en haar donkere kanten op plaatsen waar minder licht is. De lak werkt heerlijk, dit zijn 2 laagjes. Ik heb foto's in verschillende lichtsterktes gemaakt zodat je alle kanten van deze magnifieke kleur kan zien. Ik heb ook een paar andere donkere tinten naast Carry on gezet zodat je een beetje vergelijk hebt. (Ik heb niet heel veel donkere kleuren zoals je kan zien dus hopelijk kan je hiermee vooruit :)  Ik heb de mini's aangeschaft maar denk dat ik mezelf toch ook maar op de fullsize ga trakteren. Fijne (luie?) zondag ;)

Essie Carry on in direct sunlight swatch




Carry on in natural indoor light


left to right:
Opi can you tapas this?
Essie Carry on
Essie decadent diva
Nubar Corvina
OPI Eiffel for this color