dinsdag 16 augustus 2011

Misa fall 2011 Hip to Jive swatches & comparisons part I


Bop Till you drop
Bop Till you drop a great coral shimmer, this is 2 coats, no topcoat.
This is not what I expected from the promo pics (In my mind it was a jelly collection), but it is a beautiful shade.


Bop til you drop is een prachtige koraalkleurige shimmer, dit zijn 2 laagjes zonder topcoat.
Dit is trouwens totaal niet wat ik van deze kleur verwachtte na het zien van de promoplaatjes,
ik had verwacht dat het een collectie van jelly's zou zijn, maar ik vind dit veeeel beter :)

Bop till you drop indoors

Bop till you drop in sunlight

OPI I mainly eat lobster
Misa Bop till you drop
Can you tell which nail is which shade? I can't either good thing
I made notes lol :) Opi on ring and index and Misa on pinkie

and middle. The formula is identical both are 2 coats.






















Peachy Keen
I am not sure where the peachiness is in this shade...Just a stunning nude pearl, very chic and elegant and a great shade for peeptoe pedi's! This is 2 coats, you only need 2 thin coats for this to be opaque and not a thick layer like on my ringvinger lol, I did not even notice that untill now :) I wanted to to better swatches but I cut all my nails short yesterday after a big breaking trauma on my ringvinger...so it's better to have them all short and start over growing them (boohoo)

Ik zie geen perzik in deze kleur...maar eerder een hele mooie pearl nude,erg elegant en chic en een superkleur voor je pedicure, zeker als je vaak peeptoe's draagt! Je hebt maar 2 dunne laagjes nodig (dus niet zoals ik op mijn ringvinger heb gedaan lol) Ik heb deze foto toch maar gebruikt aangezien ik gisteren alles helemaal kort heb geknipt, ik had echt een megabreuk dus we beginnen maar even helemaal opnieuw... (snik)