dinsdag 26 juli 2011

Dashing Diva Butter me up swatches & review

with topcoat








without topcoat

















Butter me up from dashing diva is a stunning shimmery shade, but it dries semi matte, so you need a topcoat to bring out the bling. It's a very delicate shade and this goes with anything. I believe this was 2 coats (sorry I took these a while ago and lost my notes on these :) Check Dashingdiva.com or check out the facebook page.

Butter me up van dashing diva is een prachige shimmer, maar de lak droogt satijnmat, dus je hebt wel een topcoat nodig om die schittering naar voren te halen. Het is een mooie zachte kleur die overal mee te combineren is. Dit zijn volgens mij 2 laagjes (heb deze al een tijdje terug geswatched en ben mn notities kwijt...) Dashing Diva is online verkrijgbaar bij http://www.boozyshop.nl/