woensdag 27 juli 2011

Zoya intimate collection swatches

Maybe a little late since this is officialy a spring collection, but
imo not all shades are just for spring :) I have worn Marley a lot,
she is my absolute favorite. All swatches are 2 coats.


Caitlin greyish purple. Not that I look at it I wonder how it
compares to parlez vous opi from the opi france collection...think
the opi is more dusty and grey....comparison anyone???


Gemma, green with blue flash, very odd but goooood :) It
had to grow on me a little but now I like it a lot.



Jules, Champagne shimmer, festive but very wearable, I did
a comparison to Essence irrepleceable, will post those on FB page
if you are interested :)


Bijschrift toevoegen

Marley, isn't she lovely? Lilac with subtle shimmer. Very close to
Essie nice is nice (see that comparison here)


Danni super shimmery purple, I now realize I did not wear this yet..