dinsdag 18 januari 2011

Did someone say shoes??????

Thanks Brooke for the comment, as soon as I read it I rushed upstairs for a photoshoot.....starring my shoes! here are some of my favorite ones (does not mean i actually wear them, is that a bad thing? or is worshipping allowed???) I looove shoes but I have one problem, my feet...with wide feet and high arches not all shoes fit, or is that what is keeping us from bankruptcy? hmmmmm......I am still looking for the holy grail of shoes....a pair of red dorothy heels...and my hubby wants to get me Louboutins but I think they are totally overpriced. Most of these are purchased on yoox.com or outletcenters (my name is not Mariah or Céline ;) The first pic is of 2 shelves, nr 3 is work in progress ;)

Met dan aan Brooke voor haar berichtje, zodra ik haar verzoek om schoenen las ben ik naar boven gerend en heb een paar van mijn favorieten op de foto gezet (wat niet wil zeggen dat ik ze draag maar is dat slecht? Aanbidding is toch ook aandacht????) Helaas heb ik wel een technisch probleem, door mijn brede voeten en hoge wreef pas amper mooie schoenen, of is dat juist mazzel en waren we anders al failliet..hmmmmm.. Ik ben nu nog op zoek naar het onvindbare, een paar rode "Dorothy" hakken en mijn echtgenoot wil graag Louboutins voor me kopen, maar die vind ik so asociaal duur, er is veel moois te krijgen voor minder. De meeste komen van yoox.com en outletcenter roermond (ik heet geen Céline of Mariah ;) De eerste foto zijn 2 planken van de kast (het vullen van nummer 3 is nog in volle gang )



Cesare Paciotti

Aldo castagna, I got these a few years ago as potential wedding shoes
I ended up buying a dress that did not match the shoes so I had to get
me a new pair of wedding shoes...poor me ;)

Dolce & Gabbana, like Carrie said in SATC dolce dolce dolce
I really want to wear them but satin and rain are not friends....  :(

Islo isabella lorusso

My latest additions to the collections, sky high heels from Le Silla.
I need really high heels, my hubby is 24 cm longer (approx 10 inches)

Le Silla

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

thanks for reading! laat gerust een berichtje achter :)