woensdag 19 januari 2011

OPI TEXAS spring 2001 San Tan-Tonio swatches & win Opi Avoplex

I can imagine this color will not drive you wild at first sight, if you are not into neutral shades, but give this odd nude a try and you don't want to take it off anymore. I think by now you now I really dig nudes and this is a nude shade that is different from all the others (check out the comparison at the bottom of this post). It's like liquid caramel fudge, this is 2 quick and easy coats and I have worn it for 6 days (I think I have just set a new record!) These will be available from februari at your OPI salon, Here in the Netherlands the Katy Perry collection has reached the Sephora shelves, do you own any Perry's yet? I am still not sure which ones to get so I will have to go and see them for myself soon :) 

Ik kan me zo voorstellen dat je hier niet meteen warm voor loopt als je niet van neutrale tinten houd, maar geef deze aparte nude tint een kans en je wil m niet meer afdoen. Onderhand weet je wel dat ik een zwak heb voor nudes en deze is zo anders dan alle andere nudes die ik al heb (zie de vergelijking onderaan dit bericht). Het is net vloeibare caramelfudge, dit zijn 2 snelle eenvoudige laagjes en ik heb m maar liefst 6 dagen gedragen (een nieuw persoonlijk record ;) De Texas lakken zijn vanaf februari verkrijgbaar bij je erkende OPI verkooppunt, ik heb trouwens ook gehoord dat de Katy Perry's al bij Sephora verkrijgbaar zijn...snel ff een keertje naar de stad dan maar, heb jij al iets van de Katy Perry collectie????






pinkie& pointer San tan-tonio, middle OPI barefoot in Barcelona,
ring OPI tickle my France-y



 









CG classic camel vs San Tan-tonio










PS
Win deze avoplex set op
http://www.opi.nl/over-opi/acties.htm
meedoen kan tot 26 januari

(this is is voor Dutch girls only sorry:( )

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

thanks for reading! laat gerust een berichtje achter :)