vrijdag 27 mei 2011

Zoya Summertime and sunshine skittle swatches

I am always looking forward to all the summer collections since I have a soft spot for cheery bright colors, I always have to warm up more to the darker shades.....Here are the skittle swatches of the Zoya summertime and sunshine polishes I purchased from these collections. Some shades are not in my comfort zone and that's why I got them ( yes the purples) and I am currently rockin Kieko on my tips and I never imagined myself liking it this much! All these are 2 coats. I also got Phoebe, but I made seperate swatches of that blue beauty so I will show you that one this weekend :-) What is your favorite of these collections??? My favorites is Apple for sure :-)

Ik kijk altijd uit naar de zomercollecties want ik heb nou eemnaal een zwak voor vrolijke felle kleuren. Ik moet altijd ontzettend wennen aan de donkere tinten die meestal in de hersft en winter uitkomen....Hier zijn vast de skittle swatches van de Zoya lakken die ik gekocht heb. Phoebe zat daar ook bij maar die laat ik je dit weekend apart even zien. Sommige van de lakken die ik gekocht heb zitten niet in mijn comfort zone (juist..de paarse) maar ik heb nu Kieko op mijn nagels en ben blij verrast door dit leuke kleurtje! Heb jij al een favoriet uit deze collecties??? Mijn topfavoriet is absoluut Apple :-)


from left to right:
index: Faye
middle: Rica
ring: Tanzy
pinkie: Apple


From left to right:
index: Sooki
Middle: Kieki
ring: Areej
pinkie: Kimmy

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

thanks for reading! laat gerust een berichtje achter :)