dinsdag 16 april 2013

OPI Lincoln park after dark & My private Jet

OPI Lincoln park after dark & My private Jet



















Sommige lakken zijn al heel mooi solo, maar als duo spectaculair. Deze combinatie bestaat uit Lincoln park after dark en My private jet. Van beide lakken heb ik twee laagjes gebruikt, voor de foto's heb ik de topcoat nog even achterwege gelaten zodat je de glans goed kan zien. Deze twee kleuren maken deel uit van het vaste OPI assortiment en zijn verkrijgbaar bij je OPI verkooppunt. Ik heb my private jet als accent gebruikt om Lincoln net even iets meer glam te geven. Like?

Some shades can be stunning on their own, but become spectaculair when worn as a pair. This combination of Lincoln park after dark and My private Jet is one of my favorites. Both shades only need two quick coats. For the images I did not use any topcoat so you can see the shine of these polishes. These two shades are part of the core collection and available at your authorized OPI retailer. I love how My private jet glams up Lincoln park, what do you think?

OPI Lincoln park after dark & My private jet 
















4 opmerkingen:

thanks for reading! laat gerust een berichtje achter :)