donderdag 13 oktober 2011

Quick Koh winter swatches on tape

When I spotted these in the new flagshipstore in the Bijenkorf Eindhoven I had on glitters, so I did not feel like removing those for some quick nail swatches :) So here are some simple swatches on tape,(great idea to try on polish when your nails are polished) but it gives a good idea of the shades. Hope I have complete swatches soon :) Any shades you are interested in? The bright orange laugh limitless and crisp breathe deeply are my favorites.

Toen ik deze nieuwe kleurtjes zag in de nieuwe flagshipstore in de Bijenkorf Eindhoven had ik helaas glitters op mijn nagels, anders had ik ze echt wel even snel uitgeprobeerd. Dus voor nu moet je het even doen met swatches op plakband (hele goede manier om een lak te proberen) maar ook zo krijg je een goed beeld van de kleurtjes, zit er een kleur bij die jouw aandacht trekt? De knaloranje laugh limitless en frisse breathe deeply zijn mijn favorieten.