woensdag 12 oktober 2011

Essie winter 2011/2012 Size matters & Brooch the subject swatches & french mani

When I was swatching these side by side as skittles I really liked the way they looked together so after swatching brooch the subject I added a red line with Size matters to create a quirky french look. A while ago I saw a red and nude dress and loved that, I did not get it so I will settle with a nude red mani ;) Both these polishes have an amazing formula and are perfect in 2 coats.

Toen ik deze 2 lakken naast elkaar zag tijdens het lakken van de skittle swatches vond ik het een mooie combi, dus toen ik brooch the subject had geswatched heb ik snel een lijntje getrokken met de framboosrode size matters voor een funky french manicure. Ik zag laatst ergens een jurkje in het nude met rood en vond dat ook al een gave combi, het jurkje heb ik niet gekocht dus moet ik het doen met deze manicure :) Beide lakken zijn heel fijn in gebruik en dekken in 2 laagjes.



Essie Size matters
this is a gorgeous deep red with a hint of pink, it is darker than
this bright sunlight picture shows, but here you can see the amazing
shine of this shade. The french mani pic shows the colour the way
it is in natural light, no sun, no lamp. This is the shade of curtains
in a theatre, dramatic and glamorous :)


Essie Brooch the subject
I know many will think meh another nude, but I can't have enough
of these classy nude shades :)