woensdag 7 september 2011

Some random Sparitual swatches

shame on me...these have been on my computer since may....Funny thing is that I can see that my nails were in really bad shape back then. Peeling and brittle, I have the peeling under control now, but sometimes they are still quite hard and break at the skin...oh well...on with these swatches :) Two of these are from the spring 2011 collection. Sparitual polishes are of amazing quality and have a great range of shades. Let's check them out :) All swatches are 2 coats, no topcoat.

Ik schaam me diep...deze foto's staan als sinds mei op mn harde schijf.....wel grappig om te zien dat mijn nagels intussen behoorlijk zijn opgeknapt, ik had heel erg last van peeling nails, (kan je door de lak heen zien) en dat heb ik nu redelijk onder controle. Helaas zijn ze nog wel erg droog en breekt er nog wel eens eentje aan de huid af, maar het gaat al een stuk beter :) Twee van deze lakken komen uit de lentecollectie van 2011. Laat ik niet langer kletsen en doorgaan naar de swatches :) Alle swatches zijn 2 laagjes zonder topcoat. Voor meer info over verkooppunten in de benelux neem contact op met BT nails http://www.btnails.nl/

Sparitual Crystal Eyes
gorgeous blue, of course I purchased it for the name :)


Sparitual Moss
opaque light green, it's like a bright sage shade.


Sparitual Sacred Sands
warm nude shade, I had to warm up to this, but this is a great
base for glitter gradients :)