woensdag 10 augustus 2011

Misa hip to Jive fall 2011 collection skittle swatches

another nice new collection for fall 2011 altough this one offers more bright shades. I already detected 3 dupes, but I will show you the skittles first and full swatches and comparisons will follow. When I spotted the promo pics I imagined these to be sheer but the formula is wonderfull and very opaque, there are some one coaters here! But I did 2 coats of each out of habit. Let's Check them out :) Oh by the way, when I opened my package I realized I forgot to order one of the shades (pop the clutch) but I will buy that one next time so eventually it will pop up here. (I know that was lame lol) I got these at http://www.transdesign.com/

Nog een leuke nieuwe collectie voor de herfst is Misa's Hip to Jive collectie, deze bevat echter wat vrolijkere tinten dan de andere collecties en ik heb al 3 dupes gesignaleerd....Ik doe nu eerst ff de skittles en de vergelijkingen en volledige swatches volgen snel! Toen ik de promofoto's zag dacht ik dat dit vrij transparante kleuren zouden zijn maar ze zijn echt super van formule en sommige dekken zelfs in 1 laagje. Dit zijn allemaal 2 laagjes uit gewoonte. Toen ik trouwens mijn bestelling uitpakte zag ik dat ik er 1 was vergeten te bestellen dus die hou je tegoed ok? Laten we de kleurtjes eens bekijken :)] Ik heb deze besteld bij http://www.transdesign,com/

index: Bop till u drop feisty coral shimmer

middle: Catch a flick jade/turqouise green 
ring: Go for Pinks pink with lavender undertone
pinkie: Got it made in the shade greyish light green
bottle: Peachy keen, no peach, just a stunning nude shimmer


Bop till u drop, look at that shimmery goodness :)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

thanks for reading! laat gerust een berichtje achter :)