maandag 22 augustus 2011

Jessica fall 2011 Rebel Glam preview

Jessica Rebel Glam fall 2011
One of my first loves in polishland was Jessica cosmetics, as a Marketing Management student I worked for the distributor as an intern. The Jessica approach to nailcare is unique and their shades are outstanding. I Cherish the polishes I still have from my days as an intern :) Jessica now has a new distributor in the Benelux to now I can spoil my nails again with their amazing formula and treatments (Nourish is a must must have seriously). The fall collection will be released at the end of September/beginning of October but I really wanted to share this with you :) Other collections and treatments are available on www.jessicacosmetics.eu for benelux and check www.jessicacosmetics.com for other distributors/salons near you. Good luck picking your favorite shade, for me that's impossible lol :)

een van mijn eerste grote liefdes in nagellakland was Jessica cosmetics. Tijdens mijn studie marketing management liep ik stage bij de toenmalige importeur en de lakken uit die tijd koester ik. De Jessica benadering voor nagelverzorging is uniek en hun lakken zijn fantastisch. Jessica heeft nu een nieuwe distributeur dus na enkele jaren afwezigheid is dit heerlijke merk weer verkrijgbaar in de Benelux! Tijd om mijn nagels weer eens goed met Jessica te vertroetelen (vooral de nourish is een must must have). De herfstcollectie zal pas eind september/begin oktober verkrijgbaar zijn, maar ik wil m toch al even laten zien want Jessica is vooral heel erg goed in donkere tinten. De eerdere collecties en verzorging van Jessica zijn verkrijgbaar via http://www.jessicacosmetics.eu/ enne succes met kiezen ;)
copyright images jessica cosmetics international