dinsdag 23 augustus 2011

Inside 2011 September issues part I

I hate when summer ends, but there is always one really good thing about the end of August, the September issues. I already got 3 of them and I would like to show you my highlights of these mags. I love the size of these magazines, nothing better than making some tea and reading these epic sized ad filled fashion encyclopedia's. My husband always comments on how many ads there are in these magazines, but I love to read them for those ads lol :) This fall is all about bright red, emerald green and anthracite grey. I just made photos of the magazines, easy peasy....Do you read these magazines? ps you can click the images for enlarged view.

Ik vind het vreselijk als ze zomer op zn einde loopt, maar het eind van Augustus heeft altijd een groot voordeel, de internationale September edities van de grote modebladen liggen dan in de winkels.Ik heb er al 3 en ik wil graag mijn favoriete items met je delen. Ik ben vooral gek op de dikte van deze mode encyclopedieën, lekker met een grote mok thee op de bank als het regent (wat de laatste tijd nogal eens het geval is zucht) Manlief vind het altijd vreselijk dat er zoveel advertenties in de bladen staan, maar ik vind het juist heerlijk om foto's te kijken :) Deze herfst draait om felrood, smaragdgroen en antracietgrijs. Ik heb gewoon foto's van de bladen gemaakt, lekker makkelijk ;) Lees jij wel eens internationale edities van de modebladen? Ps klik op de afbeeldingen voor een vergrote weergave.

Vogue UK September 2011

Harper's Bazaar UK September 2011

Harper's Bazaar USA September 2011

Not so little green bag :) This Stunning emerald
dream is from Ralph Lauren. This is on my
"in my dreams wishlist" lol!

I like the Chanel fall 2011 nail polishes, but
there is one item that truly makes my heart go
a little faster....Another item from my "in my dreams
wishlist"
Forget the black and white ceramic Chanel J12
this fall it's all about the new Titanium watch. I

am in love with the 33 mm sized model ;)


I really wonder what the inspiration was for these ads, most
Cavalli ads have tanned godesses in them, but these models
remind me of Dracula's brides in Bram stoker's Dracula (with
a young Keanu Rrrrreeves) I don't see myself wearing
something like this, but I love the photos.

A photo from the Beyonce spread in UK's Harper Bazaar,
yesterday I watched the 4 special and I am so impressed by this
inspiring woman who runs her own world.


Sometimes the ad does not do the dress justice, see thesame dress
 on 2 models at the runway show at the picture below. I
think this would be a perfect dress for Blake Lively with her long legs
and slim frame. I do think that the black shoes are a little boring, it

would be nice to play with some color here.



Pomellato Jewellery, I have a thing for
cross pendants and I think these look
very playful and cute.



Longchamp fall 2011. I am a huge fan of the pliage
range (not on the picture) from Longchamp and the new

orange and blue messengerbags are on my B-day wishlist.
I think this is a lovely fall add.

I am not a fan of the complete pied de poule look, but these
shoes are awesome! The soles are also in the pied de poule design.
I would wear these with a black bouclé blazer and bootleg jeans.