zaterdag 23 juli 2011

Mia Secret crackle polishes coming soon

While doing my saturday shopping I spotted a color club crackle display at one of my favorite beauty spots.The bad news is most shades were sold out, but the good news is that they expect the Mia secret crackle polishes. To me this is a new brand, but I am always happy to try something new so I am really curious about these. Have you ever tried Mia secret polishes?

Tijdens het zaterdagshoppen spotte ik een color club crackle display bij de DA van Sloun in Bergeijk, helaas was het zo goed als leeg...dat was het slechte nieuws...het goede nieuws is dat ze binnenkort de crackles van Mia Secret binnenkrijgen. Mia secret is een voor mij nog onbekend merk, maar ik ben erg nieuwsgierig, dus ik hou je op de hoogte :) Ben jij wel al bekend met dit merk?



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

thanks for reading! laat gerust een berichtje achter :)