zaterdag 16 juli 2011

China Glaze halloween 2011 Haunting collection

Hi all! The weather is stormy out here, so why not check out some upcoming halloween goodness :) This is China glaze's halloween collection for 2011. I found these images on Sam's blog, you can read her complete post here: http://www.fashionpolish.com/search?updated-max=2011-06-29T16%3A16%3A00-04%3A00&max-results=5

I am really looking forward to those dark shades, bet it has something to do with the grey and cold weather out here....:( (can't help it but I am just not in the mood for bright polishes right now, I just removed a blue pupa ~which by the way is totally awesome~ and I am swathcing some Touring america polishes right now so stay tuned for those :) Do you have any special plans for the weekend? xoxo

Hey!  Het weer is stormachtig dus waarom niet vast naar wat leuks voor Halloween kijken :) Dit is de halloween collectie van China glaze voor 2011. Ik heb deze afbeeldingen gevonden op de blog van Sam. Haar volledige bericht kan je hier lezen. http://www.fashionpolish.com/search?updated-max=2011-06-29T16%3A16%3A00-04%3A00&max-results=5

Ik kijk nu echt al uit naar deze donkere kleuren, maar dat ligt vast aan het grijze weer..... (kan er niks aan doen maar ik ben ff niet in de stemming voor al die mooie felle zomerkleuren, ik heb zojuist een knalblauwe pupa lak verwijderd ~en die is echt zooooo mooi~ en ben nu een Touring America lak aan het swatchen, dus wordt vervolgd :) Heb jij nog plannen voor het weekend? xoxo


3 opmerkingen:

  1. I love these! Thanks for sharing I hadn't seen these elsewhere :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Like the 2 creams - but oh no...not more crackles. I am so tired and so over that trend. It never really was me to begin with.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. OMG! Haunting and It's Alive blow my mind!!! O.O

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for reading! laat gerust een berichtje achter :)