zaterdag 5 maart 2011

Opi Texas I vant to be a-lone star & collection overview

in direct sunlight....soooooo pretty




Indoors you can really see the cooler and blue tones

















I vant to be a-lone star is a big surprise to me. I usually stay away from silver/grey tones but I could not resist. It appeared to be better than I imagined, and I think the hint of blue made it wearable for me. It is a light grey shimmer with a hint of baby blue (which is more obvious at the indoor picture). The formula was great, this is 2 coats. Below you can find swatches of the other Texas polishes I already own, but I think I need to add Austin-tatious turqoise and Guy meets gal-veston soon :)

I vant to be a-lone star was een grote verassing, ik blijf meestal bij grijs/zilvertinten uit de buurt, maar ik kon de verleiding niet weerstaan. De kleur bleek mooier dan ik me had voorgesteld en het clasht niet heel erg met mijn huidskleur, waarschijnlijk omdat het niet een standaard grijze shimmer is, maar er zit een heel klein pietsie babyblauw in. De lak was super in gebruik, dit zijn 2 laagjes. Hieronder maar meteen een overzichtje van de andere Texas lakken die ik in mijn bezit heb, al denk ik dat ik Austin-tatious turqouise en guy meets gal-veston daar maar snel aan toe ga voegen ;) Check http://www.opi.nl/ voor Nederlandse verkooppunten en http://www.opi-belgium.be/  voor verkooppunten in BelgiĆ« en Luxemburg.

It's totally fort worth it

San tan-tonio

Y'all come back ya hear

Big hair big nails

Houston we have a purple

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

thanks for reading! laat gerust een berichtje achter :)