donderdag 24 maart 2011

Opi Fall 2011 collection: Touring America


















Hopefully we can enjoy a lovely spring and a good sunny summer before fall 2011 kicks in but at least there is one good thing soming up this fall and it's Opi's fall 2011 touring America collection, the news was on Opi's Facebook page (if you are not yet a member become one now, it's really great!) It will take a while before this collection is available, but it never hurts to know what is coming our way ;) I am deeply in love with I Eat Mainly Lobster & My Address is Hollywood, what do you think of this collection???

The colors are:
top row left to right: Uh Oh, Roll Down The Window, Honk If You Love OPI, A Taupe The Space Needle, French Quarter For Your Thoughts, Get In The Expresso Lane, & Road House Blues.

bottom row left to right: Suzi Takes The Wheel, I Brake For Manicures, Are We There Yet?, Color To Dine For, I Eat Mainly Lobster & My Address is Hollywood).

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

thanks for reading! laat gerust een berichtje achter :)