zondag 7 november 2010

Orly spring 2011 Precious

Orly shows her soft side next spring with some pretty pastels and soothing blue polishes. The precious collection has 6 new shades. At first sight this looks like a combination of Sparitual imagine collection (the 2 blue shades) and Orly's sweet collection from last spring. But images don't tell it all right ;) I do know I want gilded coral, i am a sucker for those coral metallics, I just can't help myself..... Enjoy!
 
Orly laat de komende lente haar zachte kant zien met lieve pastels en dromerige blauwe lakken, de collectie bestaat uit 6 kleuren.
Deze collectie doet me wel denken aan de imagine collectie van sparitual (de blauwe lakken) en de pastels uit de sweet collectie van vorig jaar,maar promotieplaatjes zeggen lang niet altijd alles ;) Ik weet wel al dat ik gilded coral moet hebben, ik heb gewoon een zwak voor metallic koraalkleuren.....mijn zwakte :) Enjoy!












images by Tavia from chicprofile.com