woensdag 20 oktober 2010

happy haul gossip girl, instyle, 2 new koh polishes and bobbi brown swatches

Last weekend I added some nice things to my stash (at least in my opinion ;) My sweetie and I recently discovered gossip girl (I know last person on the planet to watch it I guess) and I can't get enough of it, Rufus and Lilly are too cute and man can they act, when they look at eachother I melt....So after finishing season 1 on dvd we purchased season 2 and we were lucky because warner had a special offer (every 2nd serie 50% discount) nothing helps you trough the cold and rainy autumn evenings like a great tv show. I also got myself the latest instyle, (nothing works better for me than some magazine therapy) two new Koh! polishes and 2 gorgeous eyeshadows from Bobbi brown, OMG they are sooooo pretty, I added some swatches of the eyeshadows, my swatches are certainly not the best around, but they give an idea of how stunning these eyeshadows are. Click on the images for enlarged view. Enjoy!

Afgelopen weekend heb ik mezelf maar eens vertroetelt (blaadjes vallen van de bomen, soms heb je gewoon iets leuks nodig :) Mijn lief en ik zijn sinds kort helemaal verslaafd aan gossip girl (weet het beetje laat....) vooral Rufus en Lilly zijn bij ons favoriet, als die twee elkaar aankijken smelt ik (dat is echt knap acteerwerk ik wordt niet snel week haha) Dus toen we seizoen 1 hadden gekeken hebben we snel seizoen 2 aangeschaft (we hadden geluk want er was een actie elke 2e warner dvd voor de helft) en dat helpt je wel door de gure herfstavonden heen. Ik heb meteen de nieuwe InStyle meegenomen (nog een vorm van herfsttherapie, een fijn tijdschrift om te bladeren) 2 nieuwe koh! nagellakjes (midnight blue en metallic silver) en 2 ge-wel-dige oogschaduws van Bobbi Brown( black cocoa en black charcoal), OMG ze zijn zoooooo mooi, onderaan vind je de swacthes, ze zijn niet geweldig maar geven een goede indicatie van de kleuren. Klik op de afbeeldingen voor vergrote weergave. Enjoy!



Black cocoa (left) and black charcoal in daylight

and with flash

left to right: charcoal, cocoa, charcoal with primer, charcoal with primer