woensdag 29 september 2010

Some upcoming stuff and CG Vintage Vixen First class ticket














































Here are some pics of polishes I am swatching (this morning I did 12..ugh....) I will post them asap :) In the meanwhile...some pics of china glaze vintage vixens first class ticket. A pretty purple, but I always have to warm up to purple's a little.....still a pretty polish that is ready to take off in just 2 coats. Enjoy!

Hier wat foto's van lakken die ik momenteel aan het swatchen ben (vanmorgen 12 stuks...slik...) Ik zal ze zo snel mogelijk op de blog zetten. Voor nu even een paar foto's van China Glaze first class ticket uit de Vintage vixen collectie, ik moet altijd even warmlopen voor paars, maar dit is wel een hele mooie lak die in 2 laagjes klaar is voor vertrek. Enjoy!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I love all the colors, especially the W.I.C light blue :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. waar koop jij eigenlijk je Orly lakken? Ik zou die nieuwe Cosmic FX collectie ook willen bestellen :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for reading! laat gerust een berichtje achter :)