donderdag 5 april 2012

My Opi Holland picks

These are the 3 polishes I got from the Holland collection, but I am still not sure about buying Red lights ahead where and thanks a windmillion. So many choices, especially now that they have teased us with the upcoming collections on the Opi Facebook pages.... Oh well, here are my personal 3 favorites from the Holland collection for spring/summer 2012. These are all 2 coats, no topcoat.

Dit zijn de 3 lakken uit de Holland collectie die ik niet kon laten liggen, al twijfel ik nog steeds over Reg lights ahead where en thanks a windmillion. Zoveel keuzes, zeker nu je op de Opi facebook pagina al een voorproefje hebt gehad van alle mooie collecties die dit jaar nog zullen uitkomen....Dit zijn mijn 3 favorieten uit de Holland collectie, het zijn allemaal 2 laagjes zonder topcoat.

OPI Holland spring summer 2012

OPI Pedal faster Suzi!


OPI Kiss me on my tu-lips


OPI I don't give a Rotterdam