zaterdag 4 februari 2012

Glossybox January 2012

Curious what's in the glossybox of January 2012? Here we go :)

Benieuwd wat er in de glossybox van januari 2012 zat? Daar gaan we :)

Glossybox january 2012 contents:

Redken forcefull hairspray travelsize
Love redken hairproducts, this is a great hairspray

L'occitane cherryblossom showergel travelsize
what can I say, I already have so many l'occitane
this is such a nice brand. The scent of the cherry
blossom range is delicate and fruity.

Dr Eckstein Carotin feuchtigkeitscreme
You might need to get used to this cream, but I used it
before and trust me, this will save your skin in these
cold weather conditions, BUT I do only wear it
when I don't have to go somewhere because it does
leave my face a little shiny, but right now I prefer
shiny over dry,ichy and pulling skin.

gold eyeshadowpencil by golden rose
pretty shade, nice texture but I am not
blown away by the look of this product.

mini compact mirror

Maria Galland hydra lift yeux eye cream
Curious about this one, Galland is a high end
salon brand, so I have high expectations.