zaterdag 7 januari 2012

The voice of Vlaanderen, this battle made ME cry....

Seriously guys, I am so over the voice of Holland, and now I have a huge crush on the Voice of Vlaanderen (The part of Belgium where they speak Dutch :) hosted by the fabulous Bombshell Ann Lemmens. Yesterday were the first battles, and damn....goosebumps serveral times and a couple of tears, this never happened to me with the Voice of Holland and I truly hope you will take the time to listen and I hope it will move you as much as it moved me. I take a deep bow for the coaches of the Belgian voice, their choice of music is awesome, unfortunately youtube has removed a video of a battle due to copyrights. ( A great battle featuring U2's miss Sarajevo BOO!) Otherwise I would have linked it here too. Please enjoy 9 crimes from Damien Rice performed by Ziggy and Mayke. (ps If I was the coach I would hide behind my chair instead of making a choice, that was bruttaly difficult...)

Serieus....Ik ben een beetje klaar met de Voice of Holland, maar wees gerust ik heb een nieuwe liefde, de voice van Vlaanderen, gepresenteerd door Ann Lemmens (ja die toffe bombshell van So you think you can dance :). Gisteren waren de eerste battles en jeetje....een paar keer kippenvel en bij deze battle zelfs tranen en dit is me bij de Voice of Holland nog nooit gebeurt, complimenten ook aan de coaches van de Voice van Vlaanderen voor de nummerkeuzes, helaas is een battle van U2's miss Sarajevo wegens auteursrechten al van Youtibe verwijderd (BOE!) anders had ik die hier ook ff bij gezet. Maar ze kiezen echt briljante nummers, stukken beter dan de uitgekouwde mierzoete ballads waar rtl4 de kijker graag mee lastigvalt. Chapeau voor de Voice of Vlaanderen, Belgium you are stealing my heart away! Geniet  van 9 crimes van Damien Rice gezongen door Ziggy en Mayke. (als ik coach was geweest had ik weggerend in plaats van een keuze te maken....lastig programma maar dit was een legendarisch optreden).



Ps after some quick searching :)
Here's a link to the performance of Kenny and Tanguy singing miss Sarajevo. Since It was removed from youtube, this is the direct link.