maandag 16 januari 2012

Golden globe best dressed

Sofia Vergara in Vera Wang, it does remind me a
little of Pelope Cruz's 2009 Atelier versace
dress but this is made for her stunning curves. 




























This year's golden globes are a BIG disappointment for me and I am not talking about the nominees and winners, but the fashion :(  Many mermaid dresses and lace, but somehow there were only few that got e excited. Here are my winners, hope the stylists saved up the good gowns for the oscars, because that should be the only excuse for this boring red carpet dress parade (SOS for all those dresses held hostage ;)

Dit jaar was de golden globe red carpet parade een grote teleurstelling voor mij en ik heb het niet over de genomineerden en de winnaars, maar de jurken :( Veel kant en mermaid jurken, maar er waren er maar een paar waar ik heel erg blij van werd, hopelijk hebben de stylisten alle goede jurken gegijzeld voor de oscars.....

Kate Beckinsale in Cavalli great nude
gown, perfect in proportion and I love the
updo.

Tilda Swinton in Haider
Ackermann, I think she has this
out of this world look and her
futuristic blazer complements
her look.

Paula Patton in Monique
Lhuillier, love the shade
and shape!

Angelina Jolie in Atelier Versace
nude gown with red accents. I do
wish she had a little more meat
on her arms, but love the dress
and matching red lips, very classy
and elegant.

Okay, I HATE this dress, why is
this not a strapless tube dress Heidi?
You have such a rockin bod, but I do
love love love the jewelry :)