donderdag 24 november 2011

Professionals Pronails nailpolish 256 swatches & winter collections

Professionails is a Belgian brand for Nail-, Hand -and Footcareproducts for salons. The professionals products are available worldwide, check availability at www.professionails.com This winter they created 3 collections, La Chasse, Le Diner and Sacred. The polish I am going to show you is from the La Chasse collection. I absolutely dislike their promo picture, I know fur is getting more and more in style but not for me. I love my natural nails but I want fluffy fur only when it's 100% polyester :) But back to the polish, this was a medium greyish blue with a formula that required 3 coats, but has a great glossy finish. (Formula reminded me a little of Essie's north folk formula's) It's a very unique shade and I really like it, I am sure I will try more Pronails polishes soon, there are enough to choose from :)

Professionails is een Belgisch merk dat Nail-, Hand -and Footcare producten maakt voor de professionele salon en consument. De producten zijn verkrijgbaar bij de Professionails salons en via http://www.professionails.com/ . Voor deze winter zijn er maar liefst 3 collecties, La Chasse, Le diner en Sacred. Het lakje dat ik je wil laten zien komt uit de La Chasse collectie. (Ik vind de collectie prachtig maar de promofoto staat me erg tegen, ik weet dat bont steeds meer terrein wint, maar ik vind het nog steeds not done. Ik hou van mijn natuurlijke nagels, maar eventueel pluizig bont wil ik alleen als het 100% syntetisch is :) Maar terug naar het onderwerp, de lak is ietsje aan de dunne kant en heeft 3 laagjes nodig voor een dekkend resultaat (lak is een beetje gelijk aan de formule van Essie's north fork collectie) maar is wel heel mooi van glans. Het is een bijzondere kleur en ik ga deze vaak dragen, ik zal zeker meer lakken van dit merk laten zien, maar heb wel een probleempje...Het is moeilijk kiezen.... :)

Pronails 256 in sunlight

Pronails 256 indoors

Pronails 256 3 coats

Pronails nail polishes

Pronails collections for winter 2011/2012
La Chasse
Sacred
Le Diner