zaterdag 26 november 2011

My visit to the salon & asking for your opinion :)

Today was a busy day, I finally went to see Mika to have my highlights done (YAY they look stunning) and I also checked out some dresses but I am not sure about these 2. The first one is a red Karen Millen dress, you know I am a little phobic of red but I wanted to try something different for a change, so I tried it on. My question to you, is this okay or is the red too much with my blonde hairdo and curves? I don't want to look like I tried too hard, I am always a little insecure when it comes to that. The second one is a black dres from Ted Baker, I really really like it, but I already have a dozen of LBD's, but this one is very cute, so I am tempted. What do you think dear readers? I always value your opinions so I am really curious what you think about these 2 dresses :) I am going out tonight for dinner so I have to hurry now, have a fabulous weekend darlings! xoxo

Vandaag was een druk dagje, ik moest eerst naar Mika voor verse highlights (ze zijn zooooo mooi yay!) en ik ben meteen even over de modeafeling gerend voor een paar jurkjes. Nu zijn er 2 waar ik ernstig over twijfel, de eerste is een rode Karen Millen en je weet dat ik een beetje een fobie heb voor rood, maar ik wou eens uit mn comfort zone stappen en wat nieuws proberen. Mijn vraag aan jou is, kan dit wel of is het too much bij mij met mn blonde coupe en curves? Ik wil er ook niet behoeftig uitzien, het moet geen Jersey shore worden lol. De 2e is een zwarte strapless van Ted Baker, ik vind dit jurkje echt te cute, maar ik heb al tig zwarte jurkjes (al kan je er niet genoeg van hebben toch???) Dus ik ben heel benieuwd naar jouw mening, ik ga vanavond gezellig uit eten dus ik moet NU echt gaan opschieten, maar wens je een fabulous weekend darling! xoxo
THE Red dress from Karen Millen



I also liked this black dress from Ted Baker
but it is a safer option of course. But do I 'really
need another black dress? ( I ALWAYS need
more dresses lol ;)

I always feel like a sattelite with all those
foils but a funny picture is guaranteed :)