zondag 13 november 2011

Essie Spring 2012 A Spring to invest in & Resort 2012

While reading some of my favorite blogs I found a very interesting blogpost on Essie's 2012 spring and resort collections. Spring is going to be bright in 2012 :) Images are from the Beautygeeks blog, check the entire post from Beautygeeks here

Tijdens het lezen van mijn favoriete blogs kwam ik een erg interessant stukje tegen over de nieuwe lentecollectie en resortcollectie van Essie voor 2012 :) Afbeeldingen zijn van de blog van Beautygeeks, check de gehele post van Beautygeeks hier

 Navigate Her (fresh new green)
A Crewed Interest (peach)
 To Buy or Not to Buy (pale lilac shimmer)
 Tour de Finance (shimmery, metallic-esque fuchsia)
 OlĂ© Caliente (fruity scarlet)
  It’s Obvious (tangy orange)

Very different collection, the bottom row kinda reminds me of the
brazilliant collection but I hope these are more peachy and dusty
than the super bright brazilliant shades.


Essie spring 2012 A spring to invest in

Essie resort 2012
She’s Picture Perfect (iridescent lilac)
 Sure Shot (shimmering berry)
 No More Film (deep violet blue)
 Pink-A-Boo (shimmering pink).

Oh my, I already know I want all 4 of these, this year's resort
collection was a bit dissapointing, but this is gorgeous!
(altough I hope pink a boo is not a dupe for Opi's suzi
pedal faster since there were a lot of dupes this year)

So...what do you think?