zaterdag 15 oktober 2011

OPI Miss Universe: swimsuit nailed it & it's my year swatches

Good morning! It's no longer fall here, winter has started....It's freezing here, seriously....Good thing the sun is out so it won't get too cold during the day :) Here are 2 polishes from the OPI Miss Universe collection. This collection did not make it to the Netherlands but is available in belgium, check www.opi-belgium.be for more info.

Goedemorgen, het is hier geen herfst meer, de winter is begonnen...het heeft vannacht gevroren...serieus....Gelukkig schijnt het zonnetje hier zodat het overdag niet te koud is :) Ik hou wel van dit type weer, fris met zonnetje. Hier zijn 2 lakken uit de OPI Miss Universe collectie, deze is in Belgie verkrijgbaar, check http://www.opi-belgium.be/ voor de verkooppunten.

OPI Swimsuit nailed it!
I keep staring at this gorgeous blue shade, this is one of my
favorite 2011 polishes. One warning tough, if you have brittle
nails like me, be generous with basecoat, I did one coat of
basecoat and still had stains so next time i will apply 2
to prevent staining. This is 2 coats of swimsuit nailed it, no
topcoat.



OPI It's My Year
2 coats, great shade, sparkly in sunlight and even indoors.
The purple and gold look rich, glam and a little mysterious, I did
not even need topcoat for a super shiny finish.