dinsdag 25 oktober 2011

My Opi stash part I the greens blues browns & purples

Ok...I was not sure if I should post this, but oh well it's not like this is an outrageous amount of polishes...right???? Opi has created so many fabulous shades over the years, this is a little tribute :) This post is picture heavy so more pictures after read more /lees meer

Ik wist eerst niet of ik dit wel moest plaatsen, maar ach zoveel lakken zijn het eigenlijk ook weer niet...toch??? Opi heeft door de jaren heen zoveel geweldige kleuren gemaakt, dit is een klein eerbetoon :)  Deze post bevat flink wat foto's dus lees en kijk verder na read more/lees meer

From left to right:
stranger tides
mermaid tears
who the shrek are you
banana bandana
megawatt?

Here today aragon tomorrow
jade is the new black
uh oh roll down the window
suzi takes the wheel
cuckoo for this color

mad as a hatter
baby it's coal outside
lucer-tainly look marvellous
suzi skies in the pyrenees
it's totally fort worth it
I vant to be a-lone star

bring on the bling
spark de triomphe
sparkle-icious
glitzerland
rising star
thrills in beverly hills

sea i told you
ogre the top blue
yodel me on my cell
absolutekly alice
austin-tatious turqouise

swimsuit nailed it
sahare sapphire
opi ink suede
road house blues
ski teal we drop

diva of geneva
the one that got away
yes i can can
eiffel for this color

i brake for manicures
the color to watch
done out in deco
parlez vous opi
it's my year



























Well that's part I. As soon as the Muppets shades arrive this collection will definetely expand lol :) By the way, I also have a lot of all year round opi's on my wishlist, like light my sapphire, chicago champagne toast, vodka &caviar ...and so on... :) check www.opi.com for all shades.

Zo...dat is deel 1, de andere delen volgen snel. Zodra de muppet lakken in de winkels liggen wordt deze collectie weer flink uitgebreid haha. Maar Opi heeft ook zoveel mooie kleuren in het vaste assortiment, ik heb oa light my sapphire, chicago champagne toast en vodka & caviar nog op de wishlist staan....tja zoveel mooie kleuren...blijft lastig ;) Check http://www.opi.nl/ voor alle kleuren.