donderdag 20 oktober 2011

Essie Nice is nice vs Jingle Jangle

when I was stashing my new polishes I noticed how much nice is nice and jingle jangle looked like eachother in the bottle. Well my dear friends, this is proof you can never ever judge a polish just from looking at the bottle. Sure you can label them both as lavender but they sure are different, let's have a closer look....

Toen ik mijn nieuwe lakken aan het opruimen was zag ik dat Jingle jangle en Nice is Nice wel heel erg op elkaar leken in het flesje. Nou darlings, dit is dus het bewijs dat je een lak nooit enkel op het flesje kan beoordelen, tuurlijk het zijn 2 lila lakken maar daar houdt het ook echt op. Kijk mee en oordeel zelf :)

Essie Jingle Jangle ( pinkie and middle)
Essie Nice is Nice ( ring and index)



Maybe I am crazy (old news lol) but to me these look similar
in their bottles....maybe a little different but not as much as
on the nail :)