maandag 26 september 2011

How I wore it: A black asos ponti dress & make up look

I ordered this black beauty from asos.com last week and I am a curvy girl so I always have to choose my look carefully, but this design is made for me! the thing with my figure is that I have a narrow waist but round hips and full figured legs (I have a dress size 10/38 but need a jeans in size 31/32 to fit my tighs in, most skinny jeans get stuck before I get to my knees lol ). So it sounds great but when it comes to dresses it can be frustrating, most dresses are too tight around my hips and leave way too much space at my waist...not good...I also have big calves, I never fit into boots and a while ago a guy asked me if I was a road racing cyclist...So skirt length is very very important and with this dress it was just perfect. 

The neckline compensates the knee length and adds some spice to the dress. I combined the black dress with fuchsia Casadei heels (at first I did not want to wear them because they are just so pretty, but at some point I had to wear them right?) and a metallic Friiss & Company clutch. I like the bright colours with the black, this dress was 45 pounds sterling at Asos.com and is available in several shades. I just ordered the yellow one to and now I am wondering if I should get the teal one was wel.....oh dear....
Asos offers free worldwide shipping yay!

here's the direct link to the dress:
http://www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-Ponti-Pencil-Dress-with-Pockets/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=667555&SearchQuery=ponti%20dress&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=-1&sort=-1&clr=Teal 

I kept my make up simple, just a flashy pink to complement the bag and shoes, on my nails I was wearing Misa peachy keen, I like a nude mani with the black and pink.

eyes: brown Helena Rubinstein mascara lash queen sexy blacks and Mac eyeshadow soften the mood below the arch of my brow
eyebrows: herôme eyebrow pencil in taupe and mac brow set in beguile
face: Estee lauder maximum cover mixed with shiseido the skincare eyecream as a concealer under my eyes and to cover imperfections
lips: Estee Lauder signature lipstick in rich berry
cheeks: Bourjouis blushes in rose d'or

dress: Asos

shoes: Casadei
clutch: friss and company
big frown: looking in direct sunlight lol


































Vorige week shopte ik dit zwarte jurkje op asos.com voor ca 52 euro. Ik heb een zandloperfiguur en hoewel dat heel fijn klinkt is dat soms best onhandig, meestal zitten jurkjes veel te strak om mijn heupen en flubberen langs mijn taille. Deze dus niet! Dit beeldige zwarte jurkje zit precies goed en ook de knielengte is voor mijn stevige kuiten een blessing, met de verkeerde roklengte ben ik net een wielrenster (is me ooit eens letterlijk gevraagd...kan er nu wel om lachten) en laarzen pas ik ook nooit :( Dit jurkje sluit heel goed aan en de gewaagde halslijn compenseert de subtiele knielengte.

Ik combineerde dit zwarte jurkje met fuchsia Casadei pumps (eindelijk heb ik ze dan gedragen, ik vind het ergens zonde want ze zijn zoooo mooi maar alleen in de kast is ook zo zielig voor ze...) en een metallic friiss en company tasje dat ik nog ergens had liggen (kan ook niks weggooien...) Dit leuke jurkje is in meerdere kleuren te koop, ik heb net de gele besteld en ik twijfel nu over de tealkleurige....oei...Asos verzend trouwens gratis alleen retourneren moet je zelf bekostigen (mooi excuus om niks terug te sturen ;)

Dit is trouwens de link naar het jurkje:

http://www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-Ponti-Pencil-Dress-with-Pockets/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=667555&SearchQuery=ponti%20dress&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=-1&sort=-1&clr=Teal

De make up hield ik ook lekker simpel, het was gister nogal warm dus ik had geen zin in toestanden, gewoon een basis en een flashy lipstick :) Oja en op mijn nagels had ik peachy keen van misa, een mooie nude.

ogen: brown Helena Rubinstein mascara lash queen sexy blacks and Mac eyeshadow soften the mood onder de wenkbrauwboog.
wenkbrauwen: herôme wenkbrauwpotloos in taupe en mac brow set in beguile
gezicht: Estee lauder maximum cover gemixt met shiseido the skincare oogcreme als concealer voor onder de ogen,binnenkant ogen, langs de neusvleugels, mondhoeken en een tipje op mijn kin.
lippen: Estee Lauder signature lipstick in rich berry
wangen: Bourjouis blushes in rose d'or

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

thanks for reading! laat gerust een berichtje achter :)