maandag 18 juli 2011

Shoe haul part 2

Okay ladies...here's part 2.....I have to return the ones I don't want next week so I have some time left to figure out which ones I will keep :) This is a picture heavy post so you can see more pics after the read more break :)

Okee dames...dit is deel 2, ik heb nog tot volgende week om te beslissen welke mogen blijven, dus ik zal er ook nog eens goed over nadenken....:) Dit bericht bevat veel foto's dus meer foto's volgen na read more

mario bologna


le silla


cesare paciotti

giuseppe zanotti

pura lopez

islo isabella lorusso

islo isabella lorusso

islo isabella lorusso

And if you are wondering if I am realy a glamourgirl...
These are the ones I wear most ;)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

thanks for reading! laat gerust een berichtje achter :)