vrijdag 10 juni 2011

Zoya Areej vs Opi ate berries in the canaries comparison

When I did swatches of Areej I realized I have seen it before...so I ran upstrairs and after some digging I found Ate berries in the canaries. And don't they look similar??? (good thing I wrote down which one is on what nail.... :S ) The only big difference is the formula, Areej is far more easy to work with, Ate berries is thinner but still good formula and has the better name in my opinion :) So If you don't own one of these I would go for areej. The color is lovely, nothing very exciting, but that can be nice every now and then :)

Toen ik Areej aan het swatchen was had ik een deja vu, dus ik ben meteen naar boven gehold en na wat graafwerk kwam ik uit op Ate berries in de Canaries, vind je ze ook niet errug op elkaar lijken??? Het grote verschil tussen deze 2 is de lak zelf, die van Opi is wat dunner dan de Zoya. Persoonlijk vind ik de zoya fijner lakken, maar ik vind de naam van de Opi weer leuker...lastig.....De kleur is mooi maar niets extravagants, maar zo nu en dan kan dat wel prettig zijn ;)
pinkie and middle: Areej
ring and index: Ate berries in the canaries




















And this is Areej Solo ps did you check out my new facebook page?
hope to meet you there if you like :)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

thanks for reading! laat gerust een berichtje achter :)