woensdag 15 juni 2011

My favorite summer Opi's

A few more days and it's summer, here are some of my favorite Opi shades for the sunny season :-)
I love this years summer collections but the core line also has some pretty shades, just like some of the previous collections. guess that's why it's so easy to become an opi addict lol, my name is Crystal and i am an opi-a-holic....

Nog een paar daagjes en het is zomer, om vast in de stemming te komen zijn hier mijn favoriete zomerlakken van Opi :-) De zomercollecties van dit jaar zijn errug leuk, maar vergeet ook de vaste collectie niet en ook zaten er de afgelopen jaren heel wat mooie lakjes in het Opi assortiment...het is erg moeilijk om al dat moois te weerstaan...ik ben Crystal en ik ben Opi-a-holic..... :)

Sea I told you
breezy blue, shimmery and fun.

done out in deco
i have a thing for lavender shades, so flattering and fresh.

shorts story
If i feel like pink, this is the real thing :)

tickle my fance-y
I only wear nudes on my toes and this one is just perfection.

melon of troy
sunset or tropical cocktail orange, this is sunshine in a bottle


guy meets gal-veston
so juicy and bright!


Austin-tatious turqouise
shimmering like the sea

Ogre the top blue & princesses rule
this is such a spectaculair combination! (love the old picture haha)

stranger tides
modest and odd at thesame time, totally me!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

thanks for reading! laat gerust een berichtje achter :)