vrijdag 6 mei 2011

Sephora by Opi go on my own way


go on my own way in regular daylight, unfortunately there was no sun to
really make the shimmer show.



















I got this lovely polish in a swap and I am soooo lovin it! This dark blue has a lovely shimmer and the formula was pretty good too. This was 2 coats. Unfortunately Sephora by Opi is not available here at the Dutch Sephora's so guess I will have to keep swapping them :-) Have a great weekend!

Ik kreeg deze waanzinnige lak in een swap en ik vind m helemaal mooi! Deze donkerblauw heeft een hele mooie shimmer en de formule is ook erg prettig. Dit zijn 2 laagjes. Ik blijf gewoon hopen dat de collecties van Sephora by Opi ook ooit in de Nederlandse Sephora's verkocht zal worden. Voorlopig zal ik het moeten doen met swappen (of vrienden die naar de states gaan naar de Sephora sturen ;-) Fijn weekend allemaal!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

thanks for reading! laat gerust een berichtje achter :)