donderdag 28 april 2011

Can't believe it already has been more than 4 months...

That I am someone's wife....(lol) I should have posted these 4 months ago, but I was going trough the pictures and I realized I only posted a few, so here's some more wedding goodness :)

Dat het alweer ruim 4 maanden geleden is dat ik getrouwd ben....slik...(lol) Ik had deze 4 maanden al willen plaatsen, maar ik was zojuist even in de foto's aan het neuzen toen ik besefte dat ik dat nog niet gedaan had...Dus bij deze nog wat huwelijkspret :)

Just married, and I instantly figured out
how it works :) I got my shoes last minute
but i adore them.

A Kardashian pose by me and my sister Jill


the cake topper, funny but realistic haha
because of the heels there is not much

different in length but on bare feet there is...
the cake was quite small because of all the
sweet goodness on the high tea buffet.


A very important lady, my grandmother.


Me and Mr Hendrickx


The good stuff, I wanted a high tea instead of a dinner
why? because I like to taste lots and lots of
different bites :) Too bad i was full way too soon
because of the tight dress grrrr


My mother and little sister


My witnesses, grandpa and Jill
4 hands, my wedding band and Opi's
Who needs a prince:)


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

thanks for reading! laat gerust een berichtje achter :)