woensdag 5 januari 2011

Opi Venus di violet

After all the glitter and darkness I need some light and easy shades (altough I am currently wearing Hot& spicy from the Hongkong collection and loving it!!!) The christmastree has been removed and the rooms look boring and empty...I have to go shopping for some hyacinths tomorrow, I really crave some pastel colored items :) This color was a US exclusive collection (but I know the true addicts know how to find or swap themselves some pretty polishes ;) (I am currently searching for Nicole by Opi Gossip girl collection party in the penthouse, too rich for you and Scandal, Secrets and Sparkle so If you own them and not like them I will take really good care of them in exchange for some Koh, Wic, mavala or anything else unreachable for you ;) I even tried ebay but no seller is willing to ship to the Netherlands boohoohoooooo) Anyhow, Venus di Violet is a gorgeous lilac shimmer, actually it looks like a nude with lilac flash and shimmer, so chic wearable and different. I think this was 2 coats. Have lovely cozy evening! xoxo

Na al het glittergeweld van de feestdagen en alle donkere kleuren ben ik echt toe aan wat lichte tinten (alhoewel...heb nu hot&spicy uit de hongkong collectie op mn nageltjes...niet echt subtiel haha)
De kerstboom is weer verdwenen en ik ga morgen maar eens wat gezellige bollen scoren anders is het helemaal zo kaal, kortom ik ben toe aan pasteltinten en dit is een supermooie van Opi, helaas was deze serie alleen in de VS verkrijgbaar, maar een echte addict weet hem wel te vinden of te swappen (zo ben ik dus wanhopig op zoek naar Too Rich for you, Party in the Penthouse en Scandal, Secrets and Sparkle van de Nicole by OPI gossip girl collectie, heb je ze en wil je er vanaf? Laat het me weten ;) Venus di Violet is een zachte lila shimmer lak, het lijkt wel nude met lila shimmer heel erg apart en draagbaar. Volgens mij zijn dit 2 laagjes. Maak er een fijn knus avondje van :)

















ps the wedding pics are arriving tonight my sweetie picked them up i am soooo curious :)