dinsdag 27 maart 2012

Opi Fall & Summer 2012 collections preview

Have you seen this on the Opi facebook page????? I am very excited about the nudes, green and grey in the Germany collection and the pink Minnie shades :)

OPI Germany for fall 2012
L to R: My Very First Knockwurst, Don't Pretzel My Buttons,
Berlin There Done That, Dont Talk Bach to Me,
Nein! Nein! Nein! OK Fine!, Schnapps Out of It,
 Suzi & The 7 Dusseldorfs, Every Month is Oktoberfest,
Unfor-greta-bly Blue,Deutche You Want Me Baby,
Danke-Shiny Red & German-icure by OPI.

OPI Minnie Mouse
L to R: I'm All Ears, Nothin' Mousie 'bout it,
If You Moust You Moust and The Color of Minnie.

OPI Spiderman
L to R: Shatter the Scales, Your Web or Mine?, Call Me Gwen-Ever,
 Into the Night, My Boyfriend Scales Walls, Number One Nemesis
and Just Spotted the Lizard.