dinsdag 10 mei 2011

Nicole by Opi Justin Bieber me+blue

In direct sunlight


indoors


















In a swap I managed to get my hands on 2 of the bieber polishes, the first one I would like to show you is me+blue a blue base with glitter and holo glitters. The polish is very opaque, but that also makes the glitters disappear and creates a gritty feel to the polish. This is 2 coats, I really liked the idea of this polish but I am not sure what to think of it in real life. I am a blue lover, maybe there is just too much in this polish, like with accessoires, before you leave the house, take one thing off, I think they should have left the glitters out of it, the blue with the holo is pretty enough for me :-)

In een swap heb ik 2 bieber lakken weten te bemachtigen, de eerste die ik je wil laten zien is me+blue een blauwe basis met glitter en holo. De lak is erg dekkend (2 laagjes is genoeg) maar dat zorgt er ook voor dat de glitters verdwijnen en dat de lak ruw aanvoelt. Ik vind het idee van deze lak echt te gek, maar het werkt niet zo in het echt. Ik ben een echte blauw liefhebster, maar misschien is het net als met accessoires, voordat je de deur uitgaat een ding afdoen en bij deze lak hadden ze misschien beter de grove glitter weg kunnen laten, het prachtige blauw en de holo was al genoeg geweest :-)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

thanks for reading! laat gerust een berichtje achter :)