dinsdag 17 mei 2011

My trip to Disneyland resort Paris part 1

zippedeedoodaah zippedeeday my oh my what a wonderful stay! I booked a special Pirates of the carribean event with special opening hours of Adventureland and a Pirates of the caribbean on stranger tides pre premiere (more about the movie tomorrow :) On the special evening there were a lot of Disney characters on the loose, and of course we chased them all (some truly ran away lol! But I was too chicken to go on a picture with Hook....gasp.....) what resulted in some really nice pictures :) The weather was great, sunny and warm and we had a lot of fun and sometimes a little irritation that comes from being together 24 hours as sisters haha. Disney was a 5 hour drive and I really was a little nervous about driving it all by myself, but once on the road it was not that bad, we even had a cd with Disney tunes to get in the mood. I hope these pictures show how much fun it was :) There are more to come....Have a magical evening!

zippedeedoodaah zippedeeday my oh my what a wonderful stay! Ik had een speciaal Pirates of the carribean evenement met speciale openinguren  van Adventureland en een Pirates of the caribbean on stranger tides pre premiere (de film bespreek ik morgen :) Tijdens de extra openingsuren waren er heeeel veel Disney figuren losgelaten in het park en we hebben ons best gedaan om ze allemaal te vangen (sommigen sloegen letterlijk op de vlucht en verstopten zich lol!) Ik durfde alleen niet met Kapitein Haak op de foto....Maar we hebben heel veel leuke foto's kunnen maken. Het weer was goddelijk en we hebben ontzettend veel lol gehad, soms ook wel wat kleine irritaties, maar dat hoort erbij als je 2 zussen ineens 3 dagen non stop bij elkaar zet haha. De rit naar Disney was wel iets waar ik me vooraf een beetje nerveus over maakte, 5 uur is toch een flinke zit, maar eenmaal onderweg viel het me ontzettend mee. We hadden ook al een Disney cd om in de stemming te komen :) Ik hoop dat je aan de fotos kan zien hoeveel lol we hadden :) Er volgen er snel meer! Ik wens je een betoverende avond toe :)

Goofy made me blush.....I love Goofy, one of the
first words I spoke when I was little was 'gorsh'
So when I yelled Goofy Goofy Goofy he pretented
not to hear me and I said 'Gorsh', when he heard that
he instantly turned around, did a happy dance
and gave me a big hug! Sooooo awesome!
Who needs blush when you have goofy around :-)

Can't help myself, I love tall men ;-)

Hellloooooo Alladin! What do you say honey? Yasmin who???
I think I kinda blocked her out of the picture LOL!
Funny thing, Alladin was not one of the favorites in the hero poll,

do you feel different now????

Where shall we go first.....hmmmmm
(in case you are wondering, its Essie
turqouise and caicos on my nails ;-)

Mug anyone?????


I made my sister eat a salad, (it was delicious!)
I am not sure if she is so happy about it judging

this image haha


Tiana, Jill and Naveen, I love the frog princess so much,
the southern feel of the movie is so wonderfull :)


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

thanks for reading! laat gerust een berichtje achter :)